- Sets you up for 16+ hours of STEM/STEAM teaching with 8 engaging challenges, and additional companion lessons.
- Getting started is simple with a Student Invention Guide and Teacher’s Guide.
- Designed in partnership with educators to incorporate NGSS & Common Core in curriculum.
- Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration through invention-based learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning for 1 - 4 students.
BRING POWERFUL STEAM LEARNING TO YOUR CLASSROOM
START IN A SNAP
Educators of every level can now bring STEAM learning to life - no experience necessary.
We walk you through every step with comprehensive lessons and guides.
RAISE TECHNOLOGY LITERACY
Students engage with electronics by completing 8 challenges that progress in difficulty,
with 10 companion lessons for educators.
INTEGRATE STEAM LEARNING
With the inclusion of Art in STEM, students are empowered to think creatively
and design and engineer solutions to real-world problems.
MAKE CURRICULAR CONNECTIONS
The 120+ page Teacher's Guide connects challenges to NGSS and Common Core standards,
and inspires you to take concepts further.