- two relay contact outputs
- toggle or pulse function selectable per output
- pulse function can turn off timer
- can learn a unique 32-bit code from the K8059 transmitters
- store up to 31 transmitters
- no user settings required, full software control
- code memory can be erased for safety purposes
- LED indicators for outputs and functions
- special function in pulse mode: both outputs can be set simultaneously when the two transmitter buttons are pressed at the same time
- suitable for various control applications e.g. garage door, door to your home, lights, car...
- power supply: 9 to 12V AC or DC / 100mA max.
- relay contacts NO / NC: 3A each
- 433MHz operation
- selectable timers per output: 0.5s, 5s, 30s, 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min and 60min
- open-field range of up to 30m
- onboard antenna or external antenna
- dimensions: 100 x 82mm (3.9" x 3.2")
The transmitters for this kit are K8059 and are available.
Here's a suitable powersupply. The adaptor ends are matched so you can plug the wall adaptor right into the power connector on the PCB. It also has a bridge rectifier on board so you can use it with an 9VAC transformer or a 12 volt battery.