This application module may seem small but is big in performance - all depends on your programming skills.
Now you can create your own custom application without the hassle of making the hardware. All the buffered inputs and outputs are ready-made for you. The module features on-board LED, a relay output and a buzzer.
Make your own automation, controller, car application&
All you need is one of our programmers like K8076
- 9 free programmable I/Os (4 in-, 5 outputs)
- PIC16F630 microcontroller from Microchip® on-board
- LED indication for power supply and relay output
- 1 free programmable LED indication
- on-board mini buzzer for audible signals
- on-board ICSP" connector for programming
- PIC" programmer supports PIC16F630
- power supply: 12V DC (unregulated) / 100mA
- 4 inputs (voltage sensing inputs)
- input signal voltage: 5 - 24VDC, @ 4K7
- 4 NPN transistor outputs (open-collector, sink outputs).:
- transistor output current: max. 100mA each
- direct 12V relay drive possible (no need for protection diode)
- 1 relay output with NO/NC contact (2A)
- MCU speed: fixed 4MHz internal oscillator
- dimensions: 80 x70 x 25mm / 3,15 x 2,75 x 0,98"