An optional LCD module LCD1133
is also available that will precisely indicate the currently set frequency and duty cycle for accurate control of the PWM signal. The controller has two modes of operation: Fixed or Variable frequency. The fixed frequency mode of operation runs the controller at 120 Hz. In the variable frequency mode of operation, the frequency is adjustable from 400 Hz to 3 KHz. Duty cycle is fully adjustable from 0% to 100% in both modes. A DC fan is included with the motor controller for robust reliable continued operation under heavy loads. Please note that DC fan is only designed to work with a supply voltage of up to 12V DC. For higher voltage operation, the DC fan will need to be replaced.
- Supply / Load Voltage: 9 to 30V DC (12V DC Recommended)
- Optional LCD Module
- 45 Amps Maximum Continuous Current (@ 120Hz)
- Frequency: Fixed (120Hz) or Adjustable (400 Hz to 3 KHz)
- PWM Duty Cycle Range: 0% - 100%
- High efficient design using High-Power 202A MOSFET for cool operation
- Includes large double Spade Terminals for ease of connection
- Includes Heatsink, 12V DC Fan, Knobs
- Applications: Motor Control, HHO, DC / LED Light Dimmer, Heating Control, etc.