A re-recordable voice chip with non-volatile memory allows the MXA072 to record 1,2,4 or 8 voice messages with individual triggers for record and playback.
The MXA072 features a single chip 500mW audio amplifier for realistic sound reproduction and is supplied with a 50mm 0.25Watt Speaker.
Applications for this circuit include, point-of-sale announcements, guest greeting, burglar deterrent, telephone alarm systems and public area alarm systems.
- Power supply : 9-12VDC./ 100mA. (max.)
- Maximun Record Time : 60 Seconds divisible by 1,2,4 or 8 (jumper select)
- Input : Built-in Microphone or Line In
- Output : 0.25Watt 8 Ohm Speaker or Line Output for external amplifier
- Audio Power Output : 500mW
- Re-Write Cycles : 1,000,000
- Memory retention : 100 years No battery backup required
- PCB dimensions : 2.73"x3.59"x1" (69.3mm x 91.2mm x 25mm)