Build your own Nixie clock. Limited edition!
What are 'nixie'-tubes ?
Nixie tubes are the 'LED indicators' of the past. In the 50's, 60's and early 70's there were no LED's or LCD's. Neon gas filled tubes were used to display numerical data. They were part of scientific equipment, counters, voltmeters, control panels etc... Nixies feature a characteristic warm orange glow. They are no longer in production, which explains their price.
- High Quality nixie tubes
- Microprocessor controlled
- Neon HH:MM separator
- Accurate timekeeping
- Economy "tube blank" option
- Display tubes: NOS ZM1336K
- Anode HT: +180VDC
- 12h/24h displaying (selectable)
- 50/60Hz AC power sync (auto-detect)
- Power supply: 9-12VAC / 300mA (optional)
- Dimensions (lxwxh): 110x55x60mm / 4.33x2.16x2.36"
- Optional enclosure (undrilled):
- Black: TKOK19
- White : TKOK17
- optional pre-drilled plexiglass panels: CKB8099